The Chronicles of Mommyhood

Friday, June 29, 2007

A Masterpiece

Like Alice, I do not tend to be a huge fan of modern art. I simply don't find much of it inspiring (whatever the artist's intentions!). That said, I have a new all-time favorite work of art. Dash painted a picture yesterday and for the Very First Time Ever, he told me what he painted.

I am so proud I can hardly stand it. I would frame it immediately, but, as difficult as it will be for me to part with such a masterpiece, I think it will have to make its way into Great Grandma's hands next week.

Without further ado I present, Red Tractor:


In case you want to see it in another light:

1 Comments:

  • Oh that is just beautiful--far lovelier than any modern art I've ever seen!

    Something to treasure forever!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home