The Chronicles of Mommyhood

Saturday, May 26, 2007

May's End


After making a May pilgrimage this weekend with two wonderful moms from our parish (picture of their little ones playing at Jack-Jack's baptism party below--I just realized that I forgot to post more pics from his baptism), I thought it would be appropriate to post a picture of our Mary corner for this May. We now have a statue of Mary, but Our Lady of Czestochowa is still very important to our family. Thus, I was surprised and overjoyed to hear that Jack-Jack's godmother made a pilgrimage to the shrine in PA! I was blessed to visit there several times during college and look forward to an opportunity to return. Mr. Incredible and I made a pilgrimage to Doylestown in May 5 years ago, which, coincidentally, is when we started dating :-)

It was raining as I set up our corner on May 1st, and, truthfully, I was not looking forward to taking both boys out in the rain to buy flowers. Then I remembered that we had a whole yard full of flowers. It is May, after all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home