The Chronicles of Mommyhood

Sunday, December 17, 2006

8 Month Belly Shot!

I know. I'm not very big. But I assure you I feel big! I can tell when I quietly squeeze into Dash's room at night to check on him that I have to open the door *quite a bit* more than I used to!

You may also notice that our tree has no lights or breakable ornaments on the bottom third. That is thanks to this little man....

Tonight we took advantage of a very warm December evening to go on a long walk after dark to look at Christmas lights. Dash rode in the wagon clutching a lamb from his nativity scene (Thanks, AM!) and gave us a running, though unintelligible, commentary on the lights, animals, snowmen and nativity scenes that we walked past.

3 Comments:

  • Hey! How come my 6 month belly shot is bigger than your 8 month belly shot? That's just not fair! :)

    By Blogger Katherine, at 10:10 PM  

  • wow, i finally believe that you are pregnant! you look great!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:50 PM  

  • You look perfectly beautiful!!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home