The Chronicles of Mommyhood

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dash has a little...


BROTHER!!

We are not quite ready to disclose his name, but he is very cute! He appears to have a completely different personality than Dash already. He was very mellow...I thought he was asleep until he lazily started waving at us. Dash, on the other hand, was literally boucing off the walls so that it took forever to find or measure anything, and he has been in constant motion ever since.

On another note, I have only just realized that wonderful people have been leaving comments on the blog, but that I had it set up so that I had to moderate them. In discovering this, I may have deleted some of the comments. I will have Mr. Incredible get it set up better later. I didn't want blogging to take up a lot of time, so I guess I never learned any of the details. Sorry if I never responded to your encouraging and often very wise comments!

2 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:47 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home