The Chronicles of Mommyhood

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

On Bringing Up Boys

B-Mama posted on Dr. Dobson's book Bringing up Boys over at Building Cathedrals last week.

To be honest, there are moments when I wish I had girls. Like when Mr. Incredible catches frogs and leaves them with me and two very interested toddlers all day. In order not to squelch their masculine curiosity about amphibians and other slimy things that jump, I even recaught them when they hopped away. This was a big sacrifice for this not bug-or-rodent-or-amphibian loving Mommy.

More up Mommy's alley...we went to the library and checked out some books on frogs. That I can handle.





2 Comments:

  • That is definitely not my cup of tea. Junior would be out of luck if he wanted those frogs back. There is no way that I would have been able to touch those things. I'm surprised you did!!!

    By Blogger Mommy, at 5:31 PM  

  • Classic summer shots!

    Beautiful!!!

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home