The Chronicles of Mommyhood

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Nesting


I am in full-fledged nesting mode, and not even 6 months pregnant yet! So I have been spending my time cleaning, purging, sorting, washing and organizing everything from to the pantry and refrigerator to Dash's baby pictures to my closet (yes, coming up on 6 months, and I have finally conceded to give the maternity clothes their own shelf instead of constantly returning to the storage box). Thus, I have not been posting pictures of our cute little boy. He has been very helpful, even checking out his baby brother's car seat while Mommy washed the cover. I remember the box saying that the car seats fits average babies until one year...well now we have proof that Dash is not an average baby.

Dash has also started hanging onto our legs, which is too cute...for now at least.

3 Comments:

  • He really is too cute!

    And you look fabulous--you don't even seem to be showing yet! What an exciting time this is for all of you.

    By Blogger Alice Gunther, at 11:37 PM  

  • just wait until hanging on your legs turns into accidently pulling down your maternity pants, an unfortunately frequent occurence in my kitchen back in the day!

    By Blogger Mary Alice, at 8:12 AM  

  • i agree...why don't you have a belly yet???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home